OLD SKOOL OLD SKOOL OLD SKOOL OLD SKOOL

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i live for the climax

i rea;ized today what i love to live for is the climax


for example:



a thunder storm



a bunch of people cursing at each other on the bus
some times i find my self wishing for... well it to only be the climax i guess that would make the climax boring after awhile.... i confusing my self


ANY WAy


look at the kool griffitti i found on a wall, imagine a dress made out of that!!!
i was s inspired by this and these ten dollar bows on the street i made some newspaper bows


look at my pretty bows, i laminated them, with TAPE!!!! i HOT GLUED it!!! i need a name for my hot glue gun, hahah





look at my pretty bottle cap pins, and croqe(that knitting think if you couldnt understand my spelling) bubble rings!!!! so funky munky!!! want a closer look ive got it, ,muah muah hahahahahahah

srry not very good foto, ekkk im embarresed!!! well wen i get my camrea i promise you better!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks i luv your blog its very spiffy thanks for posting!!!! oh my gosh your ten, 2 year younger than me, very big inspiration though... hehe thats wat mattas!!! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live for the climaxes of life too.
    i want a little newspaper bow to wear!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright alright i have this perfect one thats a old comic book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your bottle cap pins!

    ReplyDelete